The American Association for Long-Term Care Insurance announced the recipients of the 2012 National Long Term Care Insurance Sales Achievement Awards recognizing producers based on sales across multiple categories. The 2012 Top-10 Long-Term Care Insurance Producers (based on placed individual premium) are:
- Susie Caspar, Caspar Long Term Care Planning, Dover, Mass.
- Mary Ann DeKing, ACSIA Long-Term Care Inc., Darien, Ill.
- Jay Rosen, Rosen Insurance Agency, Wellington, Fla.
- Wayne Reynolds, ACSIA Long-Term Care Inc., Concord, Ohio
- Richard Brief, Long Term Care Resources, Warren, N.J.
- Paul Isenberg, Long Term Care Insurance Advisors, Warwick, R.I.
- Gene Cutler, LTC Financial Partners, Manhasset, N.Y.
- Geoff George, Northeast LTC, Westborough, Mass.
- Marlys Fiterman, Newman LTC, Richfield, Minn.
- Craig Swift, LTC Financial Partners, New York, N.Y.
A new category was added several years ago to recognize producers who first began selling LTC insurance during the prior year. The 2012 Long-Term Care Insurance Rookie of the Year (individual placed premium) is Kim McDanal of Genworth Financial in Birmingham, Ala.
The complete listing of award recipients is published in the Association's 2012 Long-Term Care Insurance Sourcebook.