“The business of America is business,” President Calvin Coolidge is claimed to have said back in the 1920s.
That quote isn’t really accurate, but business schools around the country still turn out thousands of grads every year.
14. Senior Network Administrator
13. Automotive Retail Salesperson
12. Store Owner/Operator
11. Senior Systems Administrator
10. Tax Compliance Manager
9. (tie) COO, Nonprofit Organization
9. (tie) Tax Consultant
7. Systems Manager, IT
6. Payroll Director
5. Cost Engineer
4. Bank Examiner
3. Assistant Vice President, Regional Director
2. Chief Administrative Officer
1. Chief Marketing Officer
Originally published on ThinkAdvisor. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.