Erlanger, KY February 24, 2011 – National Underwriter Life & Health, a Summit Business Media publication, is now collecting nominations for the 2012 Industry Elite Awards.
“The National Underwriter Life & Health Industry Elite Awards recognize those agents, brokers/wholesalers, or carriers who, through their actions, most meaningfully advance the business, practice and culture of the Life and Health Insurance world,” said Bill Coffin, editor of National Underwriter Life & Health. “We are excited to highlight individuals who are doing so much for the insurance profession.”
Each nomination will fall under one of five categories:
- The Elite Award for Market Development: Awarded to the industry professional that put into action the most brilliant new product, service, or practice.
- The Elite Award for Regulatory Advocacy: Awarded to the industry professional who has orchestrated, affected, or inspired a particularly lasting, meaningful and positive regulatory development.
- The Elite Award for Community Outreach: Awarded to the industry professional that has carried out the greatest act of public service on behalf of his or her own practice or employer, or on behalf of the life and health insurance industry at large.
- The Elite Award for Industry Awareness: Awarded to the industry professional that has done the most to raise public awareness in a positive manner about the life and health insurance industry, and/or to meaningfully improve the industry’s public profile.
- The Elite Award for Best Rising Star: Awarded to the industry practitioner no more than 40 years of age who has made the deepest impact in the market or among one’s colleagues relative to length of professional experience.
Nominations will be judged by the National Underwriter Life & Health editorial advisory committee. The deadline for nominations is Monday, April 30, 2012 and the winners will be announced in the July 2012 issue of National Underwriter Life & Health. To learn about the 2011 winners, please visit LifeHealthPro.com/National-Underwriter-Life-Health/2011-july-11
ABOUT NATIONAL UNDERWRITER LIFE & HEALTH
As the total news source for the life, health and financial services industry, National Underwriter Life & Health is uniquely positioned to provide agents and brokers with timely, insightful information. With the largest, most experienced team of editors in the industry, National Underwriter Life & Health is able to identify, analyze and comment on the latest trends and events for their significance to the market every business day. National Underwriter Life & Health helps life and health agents navigate the specialty markets and sort through critical developments whenever and wherever they are in their day. For more information, please visit LifeHealthPro.com.
ABOUT SUMMIT BUSINESS MEDIA
Summit Business Media is the leading B2B media and information company serving the insurance, financial, legal and investment advisory markets. Summit strives to be “The Next Generation of Business Information” for executives and practitioners by providing breaking news and analysis, in-depth practice management strategies, business-building techniques and actionable data. Summit services the information needs of its customers through numerous channels, including digital, print, and live events. For more information, please visit SummitBusinessMedia.com.